Bath Salts what are they good for?
According to Wikipedia – Bath salts are water-soluble, pulverised minerals that are added to water to be used for bathing. They are said to improve cleaning, enhance the enjoyment of bathing, and serve as a vehicle for cosmetic agents. Bath salts have been developed to mimic the properties of natural mineral baths or hot springs.
How do you feel when you are sitting on the edge of the ocean breathing in the fresh salty air? The salty sea water seems to have a magically effect on the body and the emotions of a person. Bath Salts transform your tub into your own private ocean.
There are many benefits to soaking in salts they contain beneficial minerals and nutrients that keep the skin smooth, soft and supple.
- The minerals are absorbed easily and are known to cleanse and purify the skin
- They improve skin’s radiance, tone and texture
- The magnesium in salts aid in fighting stress and combat fatigue
- The bromide in salts soothes tired, sore muscles
- The sodium plays a significant role in managing the balance of lymphatic fluid in our bodies.
- Regular use of bath salts and bathing has been shown to decrease the appearance of fine lines by plumping the skin and balancing moisture.The best part: you can enjoy the benefits of bath salts without any side effects. In addition, bath salts are safe for everyone, easy to use, and very affordable. What are you waiting for? The many benefits of bath salts await you!