Aqua Waters Soy Candle
A watercress with top notes of melon, cyclamen, lemon, grapefruit and cassis, middle notes of lily of the valley, jasmine, violet, rose and ylang ylang with a musky, mossy tonka bean, heliotrope and sandalwood.
- cleaner burning – no toxins, carcinogens or pollutants which means it’s less likely to trigger allergies. no petrol-carbon soot like you get from petroleum-based paraffin candles.
- longer lasting – soy wax burns cooler which means that you can enjoy your soy wax candle for generally 30-50% longer than a paraffin candle. Our 8 oz jars burn over 36 hours.
- biodegradable and water soluble. since our candles are made out of soybeans, they are naturally biodegradable which makes accidental spills easier to clean.
- stimulates the economy by utilizing a natural, renewable resource.
- our soy wax is certified kosher, contains no herbicides or pesticides and is genetically unaltered.
- we only use high quality scents and dyes.
Recycling – Naked Packaging at Calla Lily Cosmetics
Our naked packaging choice!
90% of all products are in some cardboard or paperboard packaging, sometimes in multiple layers. Inner, Outer, and actual product packaging adds three times the cardboard and paperboard to products.
80% of retailers do recycle cardboard and paperboard, in spite of this, cardboard still makes up 41% of our municipal waste streams.
At Calla Lily we made the decision to use recyclable materials whenever possible for our packaging. We feel we can achieve our own unique style without sacrificing our environment. This also led us to our naked packaging philosophy. We may choose to, from time to time, use some secondary packaging but by and large we strive to be 100% naked packaging.
We want our products to stand on their own feet and help mother earth along the way.