Acne, Oily, Combination
-HOW TO USE IT-
Apply product onto freshly washed face, distribute evenly and bring into face and neck
- Chamomile used in the treatment of inflammation and irritation among other forms of rashes and skin conditions. It also balances sebum production and is useful for both oily and dry skin as well as sensitive skin types. Restoring properties to reduce acne scars and reduce the amount of blackheads.
- Evening Primrose oil is used for skin disorders such as eczema, psoriasis, and acne. Benefits like lightening dark circles around the under-eye area, counter acting the effects of ageing while helping minimize skin discoloration. The oil also helps firm the skin by smoothing, hydrating and rejuvenation.
- Myrrh Is known to help prevent bacteria and improve texture of the skin, tones wrinkles, fights free radicals.
- Hyssop is an astringent meaning that it tightens and tones the skin while it help keep the pores cleaner and helps in preventing future breakouts. Reduces the appearance of acne scars.
- Lavender oil is antiseptic benefiting oily and acneic skin. It also helps in normalizing oil production. Lavender oil’s natural soothing properties and ability to reduce inflammation allow it to reduce skin redness and conditions such as burns, eczema and psoriasis.
4 oz bottle