Rosemary Essential Oil
Rosemary is a favorite herb in my garden but it’s for more than just a way to flavor your food.
You can use fresh rosemary-infused oil on your salads as a delicious dressing. The herb itself has a thousand uses, and it extremely hardy and therefore easy to grow and maintain whether inside or out. The therapeutic uses of high-quality rosemary oil has analgesic, antibacterial, anticancer, anti-fungal, anti-infection, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and expectorant properties.
- Clarity – Add a drop to your hands, rub together, and cup over your mouth and nose for up to a minute
- Cough – Massage one to two drops over your chest and throat every few hours
- Headaches – Add a drop to your hands, and cup over your mouth and nose for up to a minute. You may also apply a drop topically to the aching parts of your head.
- Learning and memory – Diffuse the oil throughout the room, inhale directly from the bottle, rub over your temples, or apply to your toes regularly.
- Vaginal infection – Massage one to two drops in or around the vagina, making sure to test for sensitivity before attempting internal use.
- Scalp – You can also massage your scalp with the oil to nourish it and remove dandruff.
Rosemary oil can also be used on your pets as a hair growth stimulant and for helping produce shiny coats.
Recycling – Naked Packaging at Calla Lily Cosmetics
Our naked packaging choice!
90% of all products are in some cardboard or paperboard packaging, sometimes in multiple layers. Inner, Outer, and actual product packaging adds three times the cardboard and paperboard to products.
80% of retailers do recycle cardboard and paperboard, in spite of this, cardboard still makes up 41% of our municipal waste streams.
At Calla Lily we made the decision to use recyclable materials whenever possible for our packaging. We feel we can achieve our own unique style without sacrificing our environment. This also led us to our naked packaging philosophy. We may choose to, from time to time, use some secondary packaging but by and large we strive to be 100% naked packaging.
We want our products to stand on their own feet and help mother earth along the way.