Chocolate Mint Sugar Scrub
Exfoliate, rejuvenate & encourages cellular turnover with our Chocolate Mint Sugar Scrub
This gentle Chocolate Mint Sugar Scrub exfoliates and hydrates at the same time. The peppermint and chocolate infused oil in the scrub leaves your skin feeling smooth, supple and refreshed.
The Cocoa bean has been used medicinally for thousands of years. They are rich in anti-oxidants that protect the skin from environmental damage. We live in a world full of pollution, radiation, smoke and other chemicals that create free radicals. Free radicals cause the skin to wrinkle, elasticity loss, skin damage and even cancer. Chocolate is good inside and out!
Peppermint can help to relieve acne, itching and soreness. It enlightens dull skin and tones the skin. Enjoy the combination of chocolate and peppermint any time of the year!
Why should you exfoliate?
Beautiful skin takes work. Exfoliating your entire body helps prevent;
- body acne in many places below your neck, such as the chest, back and arms.
- helps you avoid ingrown hairs by preventing dead skin cells from clogging hair follicles where you’ve shaved or waxed.
- helps even out skin tone and keeps your skin hydrated and soft.
- encourages cellular turn over for softer, younger looking skin
-WHAT IT DOES-
Exfoliates and leaves skin feeling smooth.
-HOW TO USE IT-
To use, scoop some sugar/salt scrub out while in shower or bath (taking care not to let water inside the jar), scrub body and rinse with warm water. Pat dry and let oils naturally absorb into the skin.
-HOW OFTEN SHOULD I SCRUB?-
Scrubbing two or three times a week is plenty. If your skin is very sensitive, you might prefer to do it less. Keep in mind that the purpose of exfoliating is to remove skin cells that are dead. You shouldn't have to scrub too hard or too often to make that happen. If you do, you're likely to take off healthy cells, too, which might leave your skin looking red and feeling sore. Rubbing the particles firmly but gently on your skin in circular motions should be enough to exfoliate properly. Happy Scrubbing!
Ingredients: Sugar, Brown Sugar, Cocoa, Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Olive Oil Pomace, Peppermint EO, Fragrance
- Chocolate has softening properties that rejuvenates the skin while helping maintain collagen and fight against sun damage. It exfoliates dead skin cells and regenerates new cell. It has anti-oxidant properties that prevent free radicals from causing damage to the skin’s elastic and is used to smooth out wrinkles.
- Cinnamon improves fine lines by plumping the skin by stimulating blood vessels and bring blood to the surface of the skin.
- Brown Sugar is a gentle exfoliate that won’t create tears in your skin and is great for sensitive skin because it is a softer sugar. Even though it is a softer sugar it is still strong enough to scrub away dead skin cells and make way for the healthier, glowing skin to show through.
- Olive Oil Pomace is rich in vitamin E and K, which helps to eradicate skin problems like wrinkles, fine lines, acne, blemishes.
Recycling – Naked Packaging at Calla Lily Cosmetics
Our naked packaging choice!
90% of all products are in some cardboard or paperboard packaging, sometimes in multiple layers. Inner, Outer, and actual product packaging adds three times the cardboard and paperboard to products.
80% of retailers do recycle cardboard and paperboard, in spite of this, cardboard still makes up 41% of our municipal waste streams.
At Calla Lily we made the decision to use recyclable materials whenever possible for our packaging. We feel we can achieve our own unique style without sacrificing our environment. This also led us to our naked packaging philosophy. We may choose to, from time to time, use some secondary packaging but by and large we strive to be 100% naked packaging.
We want our products to stand on their own feet and help mother earth along the way.