Rejuvenating Citrus Body Mist Essential Oil Properties:
- Lime: Lime is said to rejuvenate a person’s appetite for life and playfulness. Its enlivening properties are useful for someone dealing with depression, fatigue, a heavy heart, or feeling overwhelmed. Lime essential oil’s bright and fresh aroma stimulates a person’s personal drive in fun, healthy, and heart-focused ways.
- Orange: The very action of peeling an orange is so uplifting, which is thanks to the release of the orange oil in the peel. Not surprisingly, the essential oil of orange is often used in aromatherapy to bring one out of a depressed or pensive mood. A mere whiff of the oil can make a person feel alert and relaxed at the same time. It induces a sense of happiness and well-being and lifting of mental anxiety.
- Grapefruit: Like the essential oils of most citrus fruits, grapefruit essential oil has an uplifting and relaxing effect on the mind. It induces positive feelings of hope, alleviates depression, and and soothes frayed nerves due to anxiety and stress. This effect comes from two sources. First, due to its aroma, and second, due to its stimulating effects of certain hormones that have uplifting effects on the brain.
Aromatherapy utilizes specific scent properties to evoke memories that produce a desired mental effect. It can be used to help balance a person’s emotions and mental state in a natural way. Aromatherapy can also be used simply as a form of self care toward a better mood or an energizer when your energy levels are depleted.
Alternate scents in the separate areas of your routine to create smooth transitions from one section of your day to the next. Every person is different and will have unique results with certain blends. Experiment for yourself and create the best transition scents that work for you. Not sure where to start? Give our transition scent list a try, starting with Rejuvenating Citrus Body Mist!
Rejuvenating Citrus: start your day on a fresh, positive note.
Application and Suggested Locations for Rejuvenating Citrus Body Mist:
- Spray on a pillowcase to relax before bed and improve your quality of sleep.
- Generously mist your work space to infuse calm and focus into your work day.
- Apply to bathroom linens to elevate the feeling of a full spa treatment.
- Use as an air freshener in any room to naturally clear unwanted scents.
- Mist your favorite places in your home, car, your favorite blanket, or even yourself for a mood booster wherever you are.