Exfoliate, smooth and hydrate with grapeseed oil, shea butter and roses
Sandalwood & Rose gentle sugar scrub contains sandalwood powder, rose petals and blueberry seed for a soft aromatic scrub experience. The rose oil infused scrub with hydrate the skin as you exfoliate leaving you feeling smooth and supple. There is a soft hint of vanilla to entice the senses further.
- Sandalwood Powder has been used in Indian Ayurvedic medicine as an anti-aging tool for centuries. One of the way’s sandalwood is thought to slow the aging process is through natural anti-inflammatory properties that improve circulation throughout the body.
- Kaolin Clay purifies, nourishes, soothes and heals the skin. It is beneficial in balancing oil and detoxifying without drying the skin.
Why should you exfoliate?
Beautiful skin takes work. Exfoliating your entire body helps prevent;
- body acne in many places below your neck, such as the chest, back and arms.
- helps you avoid ingrown hairs by preventing dead skin cells from clogging hair follicles where you’ve shaved or waxed.
- helps even out skin tone and keeps your skin hydrated and soft.
- encourages cellular turn over for softer, younger looking skin
How often should you scrub?
Scrubbing two or three times a week is plenty. If your skin is very sensitive, you might prefer to do it less. Keep in mind that the purpose of exfoliating is to remove skin cells that are dead. You shouldn’t have to scrub too hard or too often to make that happen. If you do, you’re likely to take off healthy cells, too, which might leave your skin looking red and feeling sore.