Our You Got This Girl! Pink Sugar and other Teen Lotion fragrances are green tea infused lotions handcrafted in small batches with the finest ingredients including green tea, cranberry seed and babassu oils, high in antioxidants they offer the benefit of fighting free radicals. Shea butter, palm butter and jojoba hydrate and nourish. Pumpkin seed oil is the super fruit of anti-aging. Combined together I have created this light weight, fragrant body lotion that will leave your skin feeling happy, hydrated nourished and soft to the touch.
Why Green Tea in our Calla Lily Lotion?
Green tea protects against sun (UVB) damage and environmental impacts on the skin. Because of the strong anti-inflammatory and vasodilation (increased blood flow) properties of green tea it makes it an excellent ingredient in body lotions and face cream. When you suffer sun damage, such as sun burn it will reduce the inflammation and increase blood flow to the area encouraging quicker cellular repair then if it is left on its own. The oxygenation to the skin makes skin smoother, firmer and brighter.
Benefits of daily use of our Green Tea Lotion include:
- Re-hydrating your skin is softer to the touch, and doesn’t become flaky
- Radiant, glowing skin ups confidence and make you feel better
- Improves elasticity which in turn reduces the formation of stretch marks
- The fragrance can calm you and lighten your day
We have found that green tea has a cooling effect on the skin giving burned or irritated skin instant relief. Make sure and pack a bottle in your beach bag.
- Sweet Almond Oil is great for sensitive skin and because of the vitamin A content; it is great for preventing breakouts as well as hydrating to the skin.
- Babassu Oil is known to soothe, protect, condition and moisturize the skin. It penetrates quickly without a greasy after feel like many other oils.
- Jojoba Seed Oil is antibacterial to the skin and acts as an anti-inflammatory agent, cooling and soothing the skin.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil has powerful antioxidants and essential fatty acids to retain moisture and maintain normal cell structure. High amounts of zinc and vitamin E to improve skin tone, help wounds heal more rapidly, fight acne and help with skin renewal.