Benefits of Goat Milk
Why your skin will love you…
Goat milk can truly benefit your skin’s health. It is wonderful for people with dry or sensitive skin, or conditions such as eczema and psoriasis. Goat milk contains alpha-hydroxy acids such as lactic acid which help remove dead skin cells from the surface of the skin. As we age our cellular regeneration slows and dead skin cells are sloughed much slower then children. The turn over of our cells and the sloughing is what makes a baby’s skin so soft. Alpha-hydroxy acids aid the skin in removing the dead dull skin cells from the surface and allowing the softer smoother skin underneath to surface. Removing dead skin cells will help many skin conditions by removing irritation and skin cell build up.
Goat milk contains high levels of Vitamin A.
What does it do in the skin? Vitamin A thickens and stimulates the dermis – where your collagen, elastin and blood vessels are – so it reduces wrinkles and increases blood flow to the surface of the skin. Vitamin A actually increases the deposition of collagen; therefore it slows the normal aging breakdown of your collagen and elastin.
- normalizes blood flow and helps to reduce the symptoms of rosacea
- increases the rate of wound healing
- exfoliates – making skin smooth and even-toned
- repairs the cellular structure of the epidermis – optimising your UV protection
- decreases clustering of melanin granules – so reducing brown spots or pigmentation
- decreases sebum production and thus treats acne brilliantly
- promotes a healthy cellular membrane
- helps in the eradication of pre-cancerous skin lesions
- improves hydration both in and around the cell by doing all of the above
Read more at: http://www.theskincareclinic.com.au/science/vitamin-a/
So it is safe to say that Vitamin A is great to aid in the healing of skin conditions and improve the appearance of you skin.
CL Skins Goat Milk and Safflower Oil Body wash has a creamy, decedent lather and is the perfect why to start your day. Goats milk maintains healthy skin, increases hydration and removes dead skin cells leaving you skin feeling soft, hydrated and smooth. Safflower oil contains linoleic acid making it ideal to boost the quality and appearance of your skin. Furthermore, linoleic acid stimulates the regeneration of new skin cells, meaning that it helps to clear up scars and other blemishes from the surface of the skin, leaving you looking younger and more attractive!