Happy fragrances without heavy perfumes
Some of the benefits of aromatherapy include its ability to reduce anxiety, ease depression, boost energy levels, eliminate headaches, boost cognitive performance, induce sleep, strengthen the immune system, reduce pain, improve digestion, and increase circulation.
Aromatherapy is generally the use essential oils, that can be aromatically inhaled to improve mood.
Our body mist/room sprays are an easy way to utilize aromatherapy. They are affordable and can be sprayed on you directly, on the collar of your shirt or on your pillow at night to help you sleep.
Woodland Nights Body SprayEarthy Rugged Scent... Woodland Nights body spray has an earthy scent offering top notes of cedarwood and patchouli, middle notes of nutmeg and citrus, and a bottom note of ylang ylang. Shake bottle and spray across your chest. This goes great with our Woodland Nights 2 in 1 Shampoo and Body Wash , Woodland Nights Body Lotion, and Woodland Nights Bar Soap. Aprox. 4.5oz$8.00 Add to cart
Dragon’s Blood Body SprayDare to invoke your inner dragon Dragon's Blood Body Spray combines a mixture of fresh orange and grape, clove and rose with a woody patchouli base. This inspires the self-confidence and strength in anyone, prepare to impress all day long. Shake bottle and spray across your chest. This goes great with our Dragon's Blood 2 in 1 Shampoo and Body Wash and Dragon's Blood Body Lotion. Aprox. 4.5oz$8.00 Add to cart
Sandalwood Rose Room and Body MistPassion & Beauty Sandalwood and Rose Body Mist may not be a very common scent, but it’s a classic duo. The rose is considered a flower of passion, need, and humanity’s beauty. In Greek mythology, it was the flower that represented Aphrodite, goddess of love, beauty, and lust. The rose can invoke romantic feelings in even the hardest heart. The delicate fragrance of Calla Lily’s Sandalwood Rose Body Wash and Sandalwood Rose Body Lotion are the perfect pair for soft, supple, and clean feeling skin. -HOW TO USE IT- Mist generously over your pillow, linens, clothes or you. Approx. 4.5 oz$8.00 Add to cart
Evening Tuxedo Body SprayFrom the your blue collar days to your black tie nights... Evening Tuxedo body spray brings you sophisticated notes of new leather, spicy black peppercorns, warm woods, patchouli, musk and citrus. Your significant other will draw close to inhale the fragrance of Evening Tuxedo. Prepare to take the night by storm. Shake bottle and spray across your chest. This goes great with our Evening Tuxedo 2 in 1 Shampoo and Body Wash and Evening Tuxedo Body Lotion. Aprox. 4.5oz$8.00 Add to cart
Rejuvenating Citrus Room and Body MistUplifting and rejuvenating Rejuvenating Citrus body mist blends Lime, Orange, and Grapefruit together to lift your spirits and brighten your day. CL Body mist can be sprayed on your pillow at night, on your linens or simply spray over you. Fragrance is light and refreshing.$8.00 Add to cart
- Benefits of Lime: it’s said to enliven a person’s appetite for life and playfulness. It is thought to be useful for someone dealing with depression, fatigue, overwhelm, or a heavy heart, and stimulates a person’s personal drive in fun, healthy, and heart-focused ways.
- Benefits of Orange: The very action of peeling an orange is so uplifting, thanks to the release of the orange oil in the peel. Not surprisingly, the essential oil of orange is often used in aromatherapy to bring one out of a depressed or pensive mood. A mere whiff of the oil can make you feel alert and relaxed at the same time. It induces a sense of happiness and well-being and lifting of mental anxiety.
- Benefits of Grapefruit: Like the essential oils of most citrus fruits, grapefruit essential oil has an uplifting and relaxing effect on mind. It induces positive feelings of hope, cures depression, and relieves anxiety and stress. This effect comes from two sources. First, due to its aroma and second, due to its stimulating effects of certain hormones that have uplifting effects on the brain.
Rest & Relaxation Room and Body MistRelax your mind, body and spirit Rest & Relaxation body mist blends Lavender, ylang ylang, chamomile, bergamont together to bring you to a deep state of relaxation. CL Body mist can be sprayed on your pillow at night, on your linens or simply spray over you. Fragrance is light and relaxing, calming your spirits and relaxing your mind.$8.00 Add to cart
- Benefits of Lavender: Induces sleep which has made it a common recommendation for an alternative treatment of insomnia. Frequent studies on elderly patients have shown an increase in their sleep regularity when their normal sleep medication is replaced with some lavender essential oil being placed on their pillows. It has such a relaxing impact on people that it can often replace modern medicine for sleep issues.
- Benefits of Chamomile: Chamomile isn’t just for tea. It is found to be effective in calming down annoyance, anger and irritation, particularly in small children. Chamomile can be very effective in fighting depression and raising spirits. Eliminate feelings of sadness, disappointment, and sluggishness while inducing a sort of happy or charged feeling. Even smelling these oils can help in overcoming depression and bringing about a good mood.
- Benefits of Ylang Ylang: It fights depression and relaxes both the body and soul, thereby driving away anxiety, sadness, and chronic stress. It also has an uplifting effect on mood and induces feelings of joy and hope. It may be an effective treatment for those undergoing nervous breakdowns and acute depression after a shock or an accident. This oil sedates or calms nervous afflictions, stress, anger and anxiety, while inducing a relaxed feeling.
- Benefits of Bergamont: They soothe nerves and reduce nervous tension, anxiety, and stress, all of which can help cure or treat ailments associated with stress such as sleeplessness, high blood pressure, insomnia, and depression. They can also stimulate the activity of certain hormones in the body, which induce feelings of relaxation and sedation, like dopamine and serotonin.
Just Breathe Room and Body MistRelieve sinus pressure and brighten your day Just Breathe body mist blends Lemon, Eucalyptus, Frankincense and Rosemary together to open up your breathing. CL Body mist can be sprayed on your pillow at night, on your linens or simply spray over you. Fragrance is light and refreshing, lifting your spirits and opening your sinuses.$8.00 Add to cart