Our cranberry oak bath bomb does not contain witch hazel or alcohol. These bombs are all oil based. We use Cocoa Butter and Coconut Oil for the perfect oil bath! This bath bomb offers a perfect combination of a blend of red raspberry, black currant and cranberries. It settles into a background of woodsy cedar, cinnamon and lusciously warm amber.
How to use or Bath Bomb:
1cranberry oak bath bomb is good for a large soaker tub. For smaller tubs break bomb into smaller pieces. Run a nice hot bath. When the tub is full of water crop either whole bomb or pieces of the bomb into water. Watch the the fizz and foam slowly fill the tub. Soak your stress away, enjoy the fragrance and treat your skin all at the same time.
Ingredient facts for our sweater weather bath bombs:
Cocoa Butter Benefits:
- hydrates our skin
- improves elasticity
- aids in protecting our skin from the sun’s harmful UV rays
- may aid in blood flow of the skin
Coconut Oil Benefits
- moisturizes the skin
- is linked to aiding in protecting our skin from sun’s harmful UV rays
- anti-microbial and anti-fungal
- is linked to promoting wound healing
Kaolin Clay Benefits
- Gently cleansing skin (excellent alternative cleanser for those with sensitive skin)
- Reducing oily skin.
- Purifying and detoxifying the pores, removing dirt, grime, pollution, germs, etc.
- Soothing sensitive and easily irritable skin.
- Effective weekly acne treatment.
Directions: Fill tub with water, drop bath bomb in water, watch fizz. Be very cautious in the tub and the bath bomb will make your tub slippery!
Approximately 12oz bath bomb