Dino Burps Bubble Bath slime sports the refreshing aroma of coconut and line. Imagine you and your children traveling to a tropical beach, where ocean waves lap on the sandy shore. You’ll find dinosaurs waiting on the warm sand.
Our Bubble Bath Slime transforms bath time into a gooey and bubbly adventure! Our thick, signature bubble bath slime incorporates a sulfate-free formula and each container comes with a special toy for extra bath time fun.
Dino Burps Bubble Bath Slime is cruelty free, gluten free, and paraben free, and vegan. Free from animal testing.
How To Use:
Your child can pull one or two handfuls of green slime out of the jar and drip it under the running water for a tub full of bubbles. Use a little or a lot — let their imagination loose!
Have you met the entire Cuddle Crew?
Each CL Kids character has a unique personality and their packaging includes a short story that you can read to your children. Follow the stories of Douglas Dino, Betsy Butterfly, Bradley Bumble Bee, Brody Bunny, Pedro Piggy, Tessa Tiger, Ursa Unicorn, Daisy Dragon, Sadie Sheep, and Milo Monkey!
Meet Douglas Dino!
Douglas Dino loves being on time for school. In fact, he loves school! So much so that he forgot to eat breakfast the morning of a big presentation! Douglas went up in front of the class and felt his tummy rumble. Oh no! He tried to begin but… “BUUUUUUURP!”
- The first dinosaur ever named was the Megalosaurus, in 1824.
- Dinosaur remains were first discovered in North America on the upper Missouri River in 1854 by American geologist Ferdinand Vandiveer Hayden.
- Dinosaur remains have been found on every continent, even Antarctica.
- The biggest dinosaur eggs scientists know of are the eggs of the Segnosaurus, which were about 19 inches long.
- The smallest dinosaur eggs ever found measured about 0.7 inches (smaller than the diameter of a penny!) and were found in northeastern Thailand in 2002 and 2003.