Complexion Repair Moisturizer
CL skin Complexion Repair Moisturizer is a lightweight moisturizer and cooling remedy for acne prone and inflamed skin. It features Evening Primrose oil and Calendula to aide in the restoring and soothing of eczema, psoriasis, and acne. Aloe that cools and soothes with peppermint and tea tree to help alleviate sore and tender acne.
Acne, Oily, Combination
-WHAT IT DOES-
Moisturizes and repairs skin without clogging pores. Product of CL cosmetics
-HOW TO USE IT-
Apply product onto freshly washed face, distribute evenly and bring into face and neck
- Chamomile used in the treatment of inflammation and irritation among other forms of rashes and skin conditions. It also balances sebum production and is useful for both oily and dry skin as well as sensitive skin types. Restoring properties to reduce acne scars and reduce the amount of blackheads.
- Evening Primrose oil is used for skin disorders such as eczema, psoriasis, and acne. Benefits like lightening dark circles around the under-eye area, counter acting the effects of ageing while helping minimize skin discoloration. The oil also helps firm the skin by smoothing, hydrating and rejuvenation.
- Myrrh Is known to help prevent bacteria and improve texture of the skin, tones wrinkles, fights free radicals.
- Hyssop is an astringent meaning that it tightens and tones the skin while it help keep the pores cleaner and helps in preventing future breakouts. Reduces the appearance of acne scars.
- Lavender oil is antiseptic benefiting oily and acneic skin. It also helps in normalizing oil production. Lavender oil’s natural soothing properties and ability to reduce inflammation allow it to reduce skin redness and conditions such as burns, eczema and psoriasis.
Ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Dimethicone, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Triethanolamine, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Carbomer, DI-C12-15 Alkyl Fumarate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Evening Primrose Oil, DMDM Hydantoin, Zinc oxide, Calendula tincture, Lavender, Peru Balsam, Myrrh, Hyssop, Tea Tree, Clary Sage, Chamomile Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA.
Recycling – Naked Packaging at Calla Lily Cosmetics
Our naked packaging choice!
90% of all products are in some cardboard or paperboard packaging, sometimes in multiple layers. Inner, Outer, and actual product packaging adds three times the cardboard and paperboard to products.
80% of retailers do recycle cardboard and paperboard, in spite of this, cardboard still makes up 41% of our municipal waste streams.
At Calla Lily we made the decision to use recyclable materials whenever possible for our packaging. We feel we can achieve our own unique style without sacrificing our environment. This also led us to our naked packaging philosophy. We may choose to, from time to time, use some secondary packaging but by and large we strive to be 100% naked packaging.
We want our products to stand on their own feet and help mother earth along the way.