Curl Addict Curl Cream
Never have frizzy curls again!
Curl Addict is a light milky styling aid, that springs up natural curls, reducing frizz and fuzziness, and creating definition and separation to your iron curls. The sea salt helps tighten the curls and make them spring to life. Shea butter and coconut oil promotes shine and hydration around every curl. This curl lotion is light weight, with a light hold, that won’t weigh down your curls.
Double duty, we have found you can use Curl Addict as a straightening balm also, when you want to tame the curls with a flat iron. We recommend applying a small amount before blow drying. (less then you would when you’re leaving your hair curly) Dry hair as normal. Before straightening spray hair with Shine Addict shine spray to infuse argan oil into hair and protect from heat damage. Your hair will feel silky soft and remain straight longer.
All hair types, not to heavy for the finest of hair
Camelina Oil, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Jojoba oil, Sea Salt
Approx 8 oz
|Dimensions||7 × 4 × 4 in|
Ingredients: Water, Green Tea, Shea Butter, Stearic Acid, Emulsifying Wax NF, Camelina Oil, Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Sea Salt, PVP K30, Disodium EDTA, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Triethanolamine, Germaben iiE, Optiphen Plus (Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid), Xanthum Gum, Fragrance
- Sea Salt tightens curls making them bouncier with better curl formation. The sea salt adds volume and contains nutrients close down the hairs cuticle making hair smooth and supple.
- Green Tea helps in preventing and curing common scalp problems such as dandruff and psoriasis by reducing the inflammation due to its antiseptic properties. Green tea is also known to stimulate hair growth and soften the hair.
- Camelina oil provides nutrition to the scalp and gets rid of dry skin, dandruff and flakiness. It can help to keep the hair looking soft and moisturized. Its antioxidants protect the hair shafts from free radical damage.
- Shea Butter adds and holds moisture into the hair and it replaces vital oils to give your hair a natural shine as well as maintain healthy shiny hair.
- Jojoba Oil is high in vitamins B1, B2, A, B6 and E. It also has oily acids and a wax that is identical to the scalp’s natural oils. It’s lightweight properties give hydration without feeling greasy.
How To Use
-HOW TO USE IT-
Drizzle about a nickle to a quarter size amount of product in your hand. Rub hands together to cream product. Distribute through hair evenly. May be applied to both wet and dried hair.