The power of mud…
Complexion Clearing mud purifies, nourishes, and improves skins tone and texture by drying up breakouts and pulling out blackheads. Using the beneficial properties of Bentonite Clay, Kaolin Clay, Thyme, Aloe, Calendula, Lemon and Corn Silk that draw out impurities, tighten skin, refine pours and control oil.
Acne, Oily, Combination Oily
-WHAT IT DOES-
Aids in clearing skin of break outs and blackheads.
-HOW TO USE IT-
Mix 2 parts mud with 1 part distilled water. Mix well and apply to face, back or shoulders. Let sit for approximately 10 minutes and rinse. Apply appropriate moisturizer.
Bentonite Clay, Kaolin Clay, Thyme, Aloe, Calendula, Lemon, Corn Silk
- Bentonite Clay helps oxygenate the cells, as it pulls excess hydrogen and allows the cells to replace it with oxygen instead. It smoothes skin and helps create an overall even skin tone.
- Calendula is beneficial for dry/damaged skin, promotes regeneration of the skin thanks to its anti-inflammatory and purifying properties. It decrease’s inflammation and promote’s restorative of wounds, burns, eczema and other inflammatory skin conditions.
- Lemon helps fade scars and acts as an anti-aging remedy and can remove wrinkles and blackheads. Cornsilk contains antioxidants that are good for fighting free radicals on the skin. It helps reduce inflammation.
- Aloe moisturizes the skin. Aloe contains 2 hormones that provide wound restoration and anti-inflammatory properties. They stimulate growth of new cells allowing the skin to be mended quickly and naturally with minimal scarring.
- Cornsilk draws out impurities, tighten skin, refine pours and controls oil.