Ingredients: water, decyl glucoside, lauryl betaine, xantham gum, aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder, citric acid, benzoic acid, dehydroacetic acid, coconut oil, sweet almond oil, lecithin, honey, sea salt, t95 tocopherols, carrot seed oil, sandalwood oil, peru balsam, clary sage, lavender
- Coconut Oil retains the moisture content of the skin, as the fats eliminate moisture loss through the pores on skin. It protects from microbial infections that can get into open wounds or even enter the body through the pores
- Peru Balsam EO balances sensitive skin, heals dry chapped skin, and has wound remedial properties
- Carrot Seed EO nourishes, tightens, revitalize, and rejuvenates the skin. It visibly improves skin tone, elasticity, and general skin health. Appropriate for irritated skin and has high activity antioxidant properties.
- Almond Oil a powerful antioxidant and can repair sun damage on your face. The monounsaturated fats in the oil keep cell membranes healthy, reducing the appearance of aging. will not clog pores.
- Honey’s composition is described as a humectant, an item or substance that attracts moisture and keeps it locked inside