Coconut & Honey Normalizing Cleanser brings balance to combination skin!
Do you suffer from skin that can’t decide if it wants to be oily some days and very dry the next? CL Skin’s Coconut & Honey Normalizing Cleanser is a handcrafted proprietary formula of essential and emollient oils designed to bring balance to your skin, hydrate the dry areas, and regulate oil production in others. This delicate mix of protective oils, coconut oil, and honey will leave your skin feeling soft, silky, hydrated, and thoroughly cleansed.
This cleanser is creamy and non-foaming and can be used at any age! Blended by CL Skin to be:
Normal, Combination, Dry
8 oz pump bottle
-HOW TO USE IT-
Use dime size, lather onto damp skin, rinse and use daily.
Ingredients: water, decyl glucoside, lauryl betaine, xantham gum, aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder, citric acid, benzoic acid, dehydroacetic acid, coconut oil, sweet almond oil, lecithin, honey, sea salt, t95 tocopherols, carrot seed eo, sandalwood eo, peru balsameo, clary sage eo, lavender eo
- Coconut Oil retains the moisture content of the skin, as the fats eliminate moisture loss through the pores on skin. It protects from microbial infections that can get into open wounds or even enter the body through the pores
- Peru Balsam balances sensitive skin, heals dry chapped skin, and has wound remedial properties
- Carrot Seed Oil nourishes, tightens, revitalize, and rejuvenates the skin. It visibly improves skin tone, elasticity, and general skin health. Appropriate for irritated skin and has high activity antioxidant properties.
- Almond Oil a powerful antioxidant and can repair sun damage on your face. The monounsaturated fats in the oil keep cell membranes healthy, reducing the appearance of aging. will not clog pores.
- Honey's composition is described as a humectant. A humectant is a item or substance that attracts moisture and keeps it locked inside
Recycling – Naked Packaging at Calla Lily Cosmetics
Our naked packaging choice!
90% of all products are in some cardboard or paperboard packaging, sometimes in multiple layers. Inner, Outer, and actual product packaging adds three times the cardboard and paperboard to products.
80% of retailers do recycle cardboard and paperboard, in spite of this, cardboard still makes up 41% of our municipal waste streams.
At Calla Lily we made the decision to use recyclable materials whenever possible for our packaging. We feel we can achieve our own unique style without sacrificing our environment. This also led us to our naked packaging philosophy. We may choose to, from time to time, use some secondary packaging but by and large we strive to be 100% naked packaging.
We want our products to stand on their own feet and help mother earth along the way.
|Size||2 oz, 8oz|