Peppermint Seaweed Facial & Body Bar Soap
Peppermint Seaweed Body and Facial bar nourishes, hydrates and balances the skin! This amazing soap cleanses and detoxes the skin by pulling out impurities that cause break out.
Seaweed aids in balancing oil production, maintaining elasticity and pulling out toxins. You could say that (chlorella) seaweed is anti-aging.
Peppermint is cooling and soothing to sensitive skin and aids in fighting the bacteria that causes acne.
Acne, Oily, Combination
-HOW TO USE IT-
Lather on damp wash rag or loofa, the mint leaf in the soap can be a little scratchy directly on the skin. Wash face and body, rinse then follow with Complexion Repair Moisturizer. for your face or one of the green tea lotions for your body.
Ingredients: olive oil, palm oil, coconut oil, safflower oil, glycerine, unrefined hemp seed oil, purified water, sodium hydroxide, sorbitol, sorbitan oleate, oat protein, pumpkin seed oil, chlorella powder, lavender flower, fragrance, peppermint eo, rose eo, tea tree eo, peru balsam eo, lavender eo
- Chlorella Powder is a seaweed extract used to detox the skin by pulling the impurities out of the skin.
- Peppermint is cooling to sensitive skin and aids in fighting the bacteria that causes acne.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil is the superfruit of skin care is highly moisturizing the dry and damaged skin.
- Tea Tree is similar to the use of benzoyl peroxide without drying out the skin.
- Coconut Oil is high in antioxidants and moisturizes dry and flaky skin without causing the skin to be oily.
- Safflower Oil aids in the retexturizing the skin and unclogging the pores because of its linoleic acid.
Recycling – Naked Packaging at Calla Lily Cosmetics
Our naked packaging choice!
90% of all products are in some cardboard or paperboard packaging, sometimes in multiple layers. Inner, Outer, and actual product packaging adds three times the cardboard and paperboard to products.
80% of retailers do recycle cardboard and paperboard, in spite of this, cardboard still makes up 41% of our municipal waste streams.
At Calla Lily we made the decision to use recyclable materials whenever possible for our packaging. We feel we can achieve our own unique style without sacrificing our environment. This also led us to our naked packaging philosophy. We may choose to, from time to time, use some secondary packaging but by and large we strive to be 100% naked packaging.
We want our products to stand on their own feet and help mother earth along the way.