Rest & Relaxation Sugar Scrub
This aromatic sugar scrub contains cocoa butter, rosehip powder, lavender flowers, honey and kaolin clay for a gentle hydrating and detoxifying scrub experience. Rosehip has a mild exfoliation effect as well as it’s benefits for dehydrated and aging skin. The grapeseed infused oil brings the relaxation of the spa home.
Rosehip is thought to work wonders on weathered and dehydrated skin, scars, wrinkles and premature aging. While honey binds water to the skin giving your added hydration.
-HOW TO USE IT-
To use, scoop a small handful of scrub out of jar while in shower or bath (taking care not to let water inside the jar), scrub body and rinse with warm water. Pat dry and let oils naturally absorb into the skin.
Ingredients: Sugar, Kaolin Clay, Grapeseed Oil, Cocoa Butter, Rosehip powder, Honey Powder, Lavender Flower, Lavender EO, T95 Tocopherols
- Rosehip Powder is very high in essential fatty acids and is thought to work wonders on weathered and dehydrated skin, scars, wrinkles and premature aging.
- Honey is a natural humectant which means that it binds water to the skin giving you added hydration. It possesses antimicrobial properties.
- Lavender Oil antiseptic, antibacterial and astringent. It’s natural soothing properties reduce inflammation. Calms aggravated skin caused by stress.
- Grapeseed oil is extremely rich in beta-carotene and vitamins D, C, E. It also has a concentration of essential fatty acids like palmitic, stearic, and linoleic acid. It has anti-inflammatory antioxidants known to retard the aging process and prevent acne outbreaks.
- Sugar is natural humectant, meaning it draws moisture from the environment into the skin. It also has a natural source of glycolic acid, that penetrates the skin and breaks down the "glue" that bonds skin cells, encouraging cell turnover and generating fresher, younger-looking skin.
Recycling – Naked Packaging at Calla Lily Cosmetics
Our naked packaging choice!
90% of all products are in some cardboard or paperboard packaging, sometimes in multiple layers. Inner, Outer, and actual product packaging adds three times the cardboard and paperboard to products.
80% of retailers do recycle cardboard and paperboard, in spite of this, cardboard still makes up 41% of our municipal waste streams.
At Calla Lily we made the decision to use recyclable materials whenever possible for our packaging. We feel we can achieve our own unique style without sacrificing our environment. This also led us to our naked packaging philosophy. We may choose to, from time to time, use some secondary packaging but by and large we strive to be 100% naked packaging.
We want our products to stand on their own feet and help mother earth along the way.