Need to reverse time on your over processed, over worked hair?
Wilderness Protein Hair Mask is a green tea and burdock root based reparative hair mask that restores and hydrates overworked, damaged hair. Wheat protein strengthens the hair shaft via bits of protein that adhere to the hair and penetrate the cortex. It attracts moisture to the hair strand and improve its ability to maintain moisture. This in turn improves the quality of the hair and allows for greater manageability. This product is great for over processed hair that needs some TLC from the sun, color and heat damage.
- Green Tea is a good source of panthenol and antioxidants which strengthens hair and manages split ends.
- Burdock Root strengthens hair, encourages growth, repairs elasticity and adds shine back to the hair.
- Coconut Oil is a natural way to help your hair grow stronger, longer and thicker. The essential fatty acids nourish the scalp and help remove the buildup of sebum on the hair follicle.
- Shea butter has the ability to soften the hair and make it more manageable and help relieve dandruff.
- Neem oil makes your hair silky, shiny and stronger while encouraging hair growth. Also can help relieve dry and itchy scalp, dandruff, the symptoms of scalp psoriasis.
- Cranberry Seed Oil is loaded with nutrients that helps soothe scalp irritation and inflammation as well as vitamin E for shine and strength and antioxidants to fight free radicals.
- Argan oil is an ideal hair conditioner because it helps tame frizzy hair and repair split ends.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein greatly increases the hair’s ability to retain moisture, adds volume to hair, reduces the hair’s porosity, and improves smoothness. Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein is able to repair the hair, and add the previously stated benefits through a process known as covalent bonding.
Approx. 8 oz