Ingredients: Rosewater, Aloe Vera, Chamomile, Lavender, and Geranium essential oils
- Rosewater has anti-inflammatory properties that reduce excessive skin redness, repairing broken capillaries or skin blotchiness. It’s hydrating properties help to soothe dry, irritated skin. *Soaking cotton balls in rosewater and holding them under the eyes can reduce the appearance of dark under eye circles.
- Aloe Vera moisturizes the skin without feeling heavy or greasy, prevent the skin from feeling dry after make up application. Aloe contains 2 hormones (Auxin and Gibberellin) that provide wound healing and anti-inflammatory properties. They stimulate growth of new cells allowing the skin to heal quickly and naturally with minimal scarring
- Chamomile oil has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory capabilities. It may also speed healing and prevent bacterial infection. Soothes skin rashes, including eczema and acne.
- Lavender oil is antiseptic, antibacterial and astringent. It’s natural soothing properties reduce inflammation. Calms aggravated skin caused by stress.
- Geranium oil helps balance both dry and oily skin by regulation oil production. Firms the skin and promotes cell regeneration improving elasticity and circulation. The skin appears more radiant and youthful.