- Rose Water has anti-inflammatory properties that reduce excessive skin redness, repairing broken capillaries or skin blotchiness. It’s hydrating properties help to soothe dry, irritated skin.
- Aloe Vera moisturizes the skin, prevent the skin from feeling dry after makeup application. Aloe contains 2 hormones (Auxin and Gibberellin) that provide wound repair and anti-inflammatory properties. They stimulate growth of new cells allowing the skin to repair itself quickly and naturally.
- Geranium oil helps balance both dry and oily skin by regulation oil production. Firms the skin and promotes cell regeneration improving elasticity and circulation. The skin appears more radiant and youthful.
- Chamomile Oil is used in the treatment of inflammation and irritation. It soothes our skin making it an excellent ingredient to fight conditions like dermatitis, eczema, and rashes
- Lavender Oil helps regulate our natural oil production in our skin as well as eliminate skin bacteria. Lavender contributes to maintaining a balanced, firmer skin tone.