You will enjoy our hydrating Dino Burps body lotion. The perfect end to bath time fun! Notes of sassy citrus lets you and your child’s imaginations drift to forests near the ocean where dinosaurs run free.
With ingredients like aloe vera, babassu oil, shea butter, palm butter, jojoba seed oil, cranberry fruit, pumpkin seed oil, sweet almond oil, and soy butter, you can’t go wrong. This lotion helps prevent dry, flaky skin, and helps keep your babies skin soft to the touch.
How To Use Dino Burps Body Lotion:
Apply a quarter sized amount of lotion to your hands and apply to hand or body.
Have you met the entire Cuddle Crew?
Each CL Kids character has a unique personality and their packaging includes a short story that you can read to your children. Follow the stories of Douglas Dino, Betsy Butterfly, Bradley Bumble Bee, Brody Bunny, Pedro Piggy, Tessa Tiger, Ursa Unicorn, Daisy Dragon, Sadie Sheep, and Milo Monkey!
Meet Douglas Dino!
Douglas Dino loves being on time for school. In fact, he loves school! So much so that he forgot to eat breakfast the morning of a big presentation! Douglas went up in front of the class and felt his tummy rumble. Oh no! He tried to begin but… “BUUUUUUURP!”
- The first dinosaur ever named was the Megalosaurus, which was named in 1824 by Reverend William Buckland.
- Dinosaur remains were first discovered in North America on the upper Missouri River in 1854 by American geologist Ferdinand Vandiveer Hayden.
- Dinosaur remains have been found on every continent, even Antarctica.
- The biggest dinosaur eggs scientists know of are the eggs of the Segnosaurus, which were about 19 inches long.
- The smallest dinosaur eggs ever found measured about 0.7 inches (smaller than the diameter of a penny!) and were found in northeastern Thailand in 2002 and 2003.