Herbal Therapy Cuticle Oil
Herbal Therapy Cuticle Oil aids dry cracked cuticles in both Summer and Winter.
In both summer and winter, environmental conditions play havoc with our cuticles. As a result we formulated Herbal Therapy Cuticle Oil to contain oils that hydrate and repair the skin. This product also has the benefit to strengthen the nail. Enjoy all seasons now with confidence of healthier nails and cuticles.
Blueberry Seed Oil, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Hyssop, Peru Balsam, Myrrh, Clary Sage, Peppermint
- Myrrh strengths nails, restores, and protects from infection.
- Peru Balsam repairs chapped skin, eczema and wounds.
- Clary Sage is antibacterial and antiseptic.
- Hyssop is an effective antimicrobial, it protects wounds from infection around the cuticle.
- Peppermint cools and soothes inflammation and irritation. And it has antifungal properties of this essential oil can reduce fungal nail infection, when applied topically.
- Blueberry Seed Oil hydrates both the cuticle and the nail bed and absorbs quickly.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil highly moisturizing to dry and damaged skin.
Rub into cuticles and nails twice a day. We suggest you keep it on your night stand and rub into your cuticles before bed at a minimum
Ingredients: Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, Water, Carbomer, Proplyene, Blueberry Seed Oil, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Glycol, Methyl Paraben, Fragrance, Potassium Hydroxide, Hyssop, Tea Tree, Peru Balsam, Myrrh, Clary Sage, Peppermint
Recycling – Naked Packaging at Calla Lily Cosmetics
Our naked packaging choice!
90% of all products are in some cardboard or paperboard packaging, sometimes in multiple layers. Inner, Outer, and actual product packaging adds three times the cardboard and paperboard to products.
80% of retailers do recycle cardboard and paperboard, in spite of this, cardboard still makes up 41% of our municipal waste streams.
At Calla Lily we made the decision to use recyclable materials whenever possible for our packaging. We feel we can achieve our own unique style without sacrificing our environment. This also led us to our naked packaging philosophy. We may choose to, from time to time, use some secondary packaging but by and large we strive to be 100% naked packaging.
We want our products to stand on their own feet and help mother earth along the way.