Distilled Water, Steric Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Shea Butter, Palm Butter, Jojoba Seed Oil, Cranberry Fruit, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Green Tea Leaf Powder, Babassu Oil, Kokum Butter, Soybean Oil, Bees Wax, Sunflower Oil, Cocoa Butter, Tocopherol Acetate, Aloe Vera Gel, Rosemary Oleoresin Extract (ROE), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Hyssop, Tea Tree EO, Peppermint EO, Myrrh EO, Peru Balsam EO, Clary Sage EO
- Peppermint cools and soothes our skin. Additionally peppermint possesses anti-oxidant activity and helps rid our skin of bacteria and fungi.
- Kokum butter promotes skin elasticity, prevention of skin dryness, and restoration of damaged skin. This butter is an anti-oxidant which includes scavenging free radicals. This translates to a reduction of inflammation for our skin.
- Sweet Almond oil to nourish and moisturize your skin through its Vitamins A and E. These vitamins not only help reduce the harmful effects from the sun on our skin but also aid in controlling bacteria on the skin that can cause acne.
- Hyssop to aid in calming inflammation and irritation and fight bacteria on our skin
- Peru Balsam oil is both a potent anti-microbial as well as anti-fungal oil. Not only will this oil help control bacteria on our skin but will also aid in fighting conditions, like athlete’s foot, caused by fungi.
- Pumpkin Seed Butter delivers a range of fatty acids to nourish our skin but also contains anti-oxidant properties. If that is not enough, pumpkin seed butter contains zinc which is a necessarily mineral to maintain and encourage new collagen. It is collagen that gives our skin strength and form.