Hand & Foot Herbal Therapy Balm
Herbal Therapy cools, soothes and repairs…
leaves your skin feeling nourished, hydrated, and healthier
Herbal therapy was especially created to address issues of dry, cracked skin and brittle nails. This handcrafted product helps soothe eczema, psoriasis, athlete’s foot, bug bites, contact dermatitis, hives, and more.
A finely tuned blend of butters and oils and a delicate balance of essential oils, chosen to hydrate, soothe, and treat dry, cracked skin but also address the potentials causes of these skin problems.
- Peppermint cools and soothes our skin. Additionally peppermint possesses anti-oxidant activity and helps rid our skin of bacteria and fungi.
- Kokum butter promotes skin elasticity, prevention of skin dryness, and restoration of damaged skin. This butter is an anti-oxidant which includes scavenging free radicals. This translates to a reduction of inflammation for our skin.
- Sweet Almond oil to nourish and moisturize your skin through its Vitamins A and E. These vitamins not only help reduce the harmful effects from the sun on our skin but also aid in controlling bacteria on the skin that can cause acne.
- Hyssop to aid in calming inflammation and irritation and fight bacteria on our skin
- Peru Balsam oil is both a potent anti-microbial as well as anti-fungal oil. Not only will this oil help control bacteria on our skin but will also aid in fighting conditions, like athlete’s foot, caused by fungi.
- Pumpkin Seed Butter delivers a range of fatty acids to nourish our skin but also contains anti-oxidant properties. If that is not enough, pumpkin seed butter contains zinc which is a necessarily mineral to maintain and encourage new collagen. It is collagen that gives our skin strength and form.
Taken together these and other ingredients battle inflammation, bacteria, and fungi while delivering nourishment and promote new and strengthening skin. The near perfect product to help conditions like eczema and athlete’s foot.
Available in 2 oz and a 4 oz jar
Pairs well with the Revitalizing Oil and for trouble spots try our Herbal Therapy Scrub first then add this balm to keep the area calm and nourished. For brittle nails and inflamed cuticles try our Herbal Therapy Cuticle Oil.
-HOW TO USE- Apply a generous layer to affected area to bring moisture and hydration back while leaving skin feeling cool, refreshed and smooth. Used regularly your body will thank you from head to toe.
Ingredients: Distilled Water, Steric Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Shea Butter, Palm Butter, Jojoba Seed Oil, Cranberry Fruit, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Babassu Oil, Kokum Butter, Soybean Oil, Bees Wax, Sunflower Oil, Cocoa Butter, Tocopherol Acetate, Aloe Vera Gel, Rosemary Oleoresin Extract (ROE), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Hyssop, Tea Tree EO, Peppermint EO, Myrrh EO, Peru Balsam EO, Clary Sage EO
Recycling – Naked Packaging at Calla Lily Cosmetics
Our naked packaging choice!
90% of all products are in some cardboard or paperboard packaging, sometimes in multiple layers. Inner, Outer, and actual product packaging adds three times the cardboard and paperboard to products.
80% of retailers do recycle cardboard and paperboard, in spite of this, cardboard still makes up 41% of our municipal waste streams.
At Calla Lily we made the decision to use recyclable materials whenever possible for our packaging. We feel we can achieve our own unique style without sacrificing our environment. This also led us to our naked packaging philosophy. We may choose to, from time to time, use some secondary packaging but by and large we strive to be 100% naked packaging.
We want our products to stand on their own feet and help mother earth along the way.
|Size||2 oz, 4 oz|