Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Steric Acid, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond oil, Grapeseed oil, Apricot Kernal oil, White Sugar, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Hyssop, Tea Tree, Peppermint, Myrrh, Peru Balsam, Clary Sage
- Myrrh strengths nails, repairs, and protects from infection and acts as a fungicide to fight fungal infection on the feet.
- Clary Sage is antibacterial and antiseptic.
- Hyssop is an effective antimicrobial, it protects wounds from infection.
- Tea Tree is used as an effective antiviral and antifungal used to cure athlete’s foot and fungal nail infection. It also has antiseptic properties and is used to treat cuts, wounds, burns, boils and other skin disorders.
- Peppermint cools and soothes inflammation and irritation. Its antifungal properties of this essential oil can reduce fungal nail infection, when applied topically.
- Peru Balsam repairs chapped skin, eczema and wounds.