Herbal Therapy Scrub
Herbal Therapy Sugar Scrub will refine your skin
Lightweight scrub perfect for the most sensitive of skins with easy exfoliation control.
A wonderfully hydrating and repairing scrub combining foaming bath whip, cocoa butter, shea butter, sugar, jojoba beads and a blend of essential oils. Designed to be gentle enough for a child, but meet the skin needs of all ages. Consequently, this is best suited for rough elbows, knees, hands, feet, and dry eczema spots.
For the best results we suggest after the scrub is used you apply our Herbal Therapy skin perfecting balm to promote further calming and healing of the area.
- Myrrh strengths nails, repairs, and protects from infection and acts as a fungicide to fight fungal infection on the feet.
- Clary Sage is antibacterial and antiseptic.
- Hyssop is an effective antimicrobial, it protects wounds from infection.
- Tea Tree is used as an effective antiviral and antifungal used to cure athlete’s foot and fungal nail infection. It also has antiseptic properties and is used to treat cuts, wounds, burns, boils and other skin disorders.
- Peppermint cools and soothes inflammation and irritation. Its antifungal properties of this essential oil can reduce fungal nail infection, when applied topically.
- Peru Balsam repairs chapped skin, eczema and wounds.
Approx. 4 oz
-HOW TO USE IT- With circular motion scrub dry areas with small amount of sugar scrub then rinse
Ingredients: Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Steric Acid, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond oil, Grapeseed oil, Apricot Kernal oil, White Sugar, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Hyssop, Tea Tree, Peppermint, Myrrh, Peru Balsam, Clary Sage
Recycling – Naked Packaging at Calla Lily Cosmetics
Our naked packaging choice!
90% of all products are in some cardboard or paperboard packaging, sometimes in multiple layers. Inner, Outer, and actual product packaging adds three times the cardboard and paperboard to products.
80% of retailers do recycle cardboard and paperboard, in spite of this, cardboard still makes up 41% of our municipal waste streams.
At Calla Lily we made the decision to use recyclable materials whenever possible for our packaging. We feel we can achieve our own unique style without sacrificing our environment. This also led us to our naked packaging philosophy. We may choose to, from time to time, use some secondary packaging but by and large we strive to be 100% naked packaging.
We want our products to stand on their own feet and help mother earth along the way.