Age Defying Moisturizer
In Stock: 7 available
Looking to stop time? Our Age Defying Moisturizer, is light, silky, and creamy on the skin and can be worn comfortably under make up. Our proprietary blend of carefully selected essential oils, mango butter, and tamanu oil encourage repairing, tightening and toning of the skin. Perfect for dry, sensitive skin.
- helps to combat dry skin, eczema and dermatitis.
- is helpful in protecting the skin from the weather and UV radiation.
- said to be effective at reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- reported to benefit frost bite, sunburn, insect bites, rashes and stretch marks.
- contains anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties.
- antimicrobial qualities, contains powerful bactericide and fungicide agents and is reputed to have wondrous wound-repairing properties
- promotes the soothing of psoriasis, burns, rashes and insect bites
- solves some of skins toughest problems like acne, inflammatory conditions like eczema and roseacea.
- Tamanu oil can help prevent long term sun damage to skin and has a rich, woody-spicy scent. Read blog
Combination, Normal, Dry, Very Dry
-WHAT IT DOES-
Helps to reduce the continued formation of fine lines and wrinkles, heals and hydrates skin. Nourishes with a dynamically balanced blend of essential oils. Product of CL cosmetics
-HOW TO USE IT-
Massage onto face and around eye area after cleansing and toning.
This product has an SPF of about 8 the ratio of zinc oxide is 8% per jar.
Ingredients: water, aloe vera, green tea, stearic acid, cetyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, polysorbate 60, mango butter, argan oil, coconut oil, jojoba oil, tamanu oil, orange peel power, zinc oxide, malic acid, xanthum gum, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, sorbic acid, rose, sandalwood, frankincense, peru balsam, myrrh
- Sandalwood Oil has been used in Indian Ayurvedic medicine as an anti-aging tool for centuries. One of the way's sandalwood is thought to slow the aging process is through natural anti-inflammatory properties that improve circulation throughout the body.
- Rose Oil is great for sensitive, dry, and aging skin. Rose oil is antibacterial, antiseptic and astringent. It moisturizes, hydrates, reduces inflammation, and redness on the skin. For aging skin it tones and lifts the skin, heals broken capillaries and fights wrinkles
- Frankincense is inherently astringent so it acts as a balancer, reducing excess dryness or oiliness, returning the skin condition back to normal.
- Myrrh is anti-fungal, antibacterial, improves texture of the skin, tones wrinkles, and fight's free radicals.
- Peru Balsam balances sensitive skin, heals dry chapped skin, and has wound healing properties
- Tamanu oil is reputed to have wondrous wound-healing properties. Promoting the healing of acne, eczema, psoriasis, burns, rashes and insect bites. Used in skin care not only does is aid in healthy skin but it is also a good water-binding agent. Tamanu Oil has a rich, woody-spicy scent.
- Green Tea is well known for its cancer-fighting elements. The natural antioxidants found in green tea help block the development of skin-cancer cells and reduce inflammation with its cooling properties.
Recycling – Naked Packaging at Calla Lily Cosmetics
Our naked packaging choice!
90% of all products are in some cardboard or paperboard packaging, sometimes in multiple layers. Inner, Outer, and actual product packaging adds three times the cardboard and paperboard to products.
80% of retailers do recycle cardboard and paperboard, in spite of this, cardboard still makes up 41% of our municipal waste streams.
At Calla Lily we made the decision to use recyclable materials whenever possible for our packaging. We feel we can achieve our own unique style without sacrificing our environment. This also led us to our naked packaging philosophy. We may choose to, from time to time, use some secondary packaging but by and large we strive to be 100% naked packaging.
We want our products to stand on their own feet and help mother earth along the way.