- Sandalwood Oil has been used in Indian Ayurvedic medicine as an anti-aging tool for centuries. One of the way’s sandalwood is thought to slow the aging process is through natural anti-inflammatory properties that improve circulation throughout the body.
- Rose Oil is great for sensitive, dry, and aging skin. Rose oil is antibacterial, antiseptic and astringent. It moisturizes, hydrates, reduces inflammation, and redness on the skin. For aging skin it tones and lifts the skin, heals broken capillaries and fights wrinkles
- Frankincense is inherently astringent so it acts as a balancer, reducing excess dryness or oiliness, returning the skin condition back to normal.
- Myrrh is anti-fungal, antibacterial, improves texture of the skin, tones wrinkles, and fight’s free radicals.
- Peru Balsam balances sensitive skin, heals dry chapped skin, and has wound healing properties
- Tamanu oil is reputed to have wondrous wound-healing properties. Promoting the healing of acne, eczema, psoriasis, burns, rashes and insect bites. Used in skin care not only does is aid in healthy skin but it is also a good water-binding agent. Tamanu Oil has a rich, woody-spicy scent.
- Green Tea is well known for its cancer-fighting elements. The natural antioxidants found in green tea help block the development of skin-cancer cells and reduce inflammation with its cooling properties.
Benefits of Mango
- helps to combat dry skin, eczema and dermatitis.
- is helpful in protecting the skin from the weather and UV radiation.
- said to be effective at reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- reported to benefit frost bite, sunburn, insect bites, rashes and stretch marks.
- contains anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties.