Glycerin, Kaolin Clay, Green Sea Clay, Rhassoul Clay, Shea Olein, Vitamin E, Green Tea Powder, Cassia oil, Lemon oil, Ginger oil, Bergamont oil, Patchouli oil, Phenoxzethanol, Benzoic acid, Dehydroacetic acid
- Rhassoul Clay is very useful on oily, sensitive and tired skin. This product contains very high levels of magnesium, potassium and calcium. Detoxifies and strengthens skin.
- Rosemary stimulates cell renewal and improves dry or mature skin, easing lines and wrinkles. It can also clear acne, blemishes or dull dry skin by fighting bacteria and regulating oil secretions. It improves circulation and can reduce the appearance of broken capillaries and varicose veins.
- Aloe moisturizes the skin. It contains 2 hormones that provide wound healing and anti-inflammatory properties. They stimulate growth of new cells allowing the skin to heal quickly and naturally with minimal scarring
- Myrrh is anti-fungal, antibacterial, improves texture of the skin, tones wrinkles, fight’s free radicals
- Orange powder has high amounts of vitamin C. The potent antioxidant elements helps fight free radicals preventing premature ageing of skin. High in calcium this mineral protects skin from DNA damage and helps rejuvenate skin.
How To Use
Directions: Mix mud with a little water to soften, apply to clean face and let sit for 10 minutes. Rinse with fresh water and moisturize with a CL Skin moisturizer.