Strawberry & Pumice Facial Scrub
No Micro-beads here! 100% natural, biodegradable ingredients
Exfoliate guilt free… Pumice a long time favorite of exfoliation blended with the Strawberry seed add an extra layer of exfoliation to this unique facial scrub. Recommended that you use in the shower under steam to refine and smooth the skin. CL skin Strawberry & Pumice Facial Scrub does not contain any plastic beading. All ingredients are natural and biodegradable.
What do we use? A wonderful blend of pumice, to exfoliate the flaky, dry, dead skin from your face. Shea Butter that encourage cellular regeneration and improves skin elasticity. Burdock root rids skin of toxins, and Tamanu Oil a water binding agent creates a magical blend for anyone looking for smoother, clearer more refined skin tone and firmness.
This creamy facial scrub is great for sensitive or delicate skin. A fine balance of pumice and strawberry seed leave your skin feeling soft, smooth and refined.
Burdock Root is a skin miracle worker.
- Burdock effectively treats acne, pimples, eczema, dry skin, and blemishes.
- Is useful in combating acne and soothing the skin.
- Is anti-bacterial, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory
- Natural remedy for assorted skin conditions, including eczema and psoriasis.
- Helps balance and restore moisture balance in menopausal skin
Oily, Combination, Normal, Dry
2 oz toggle and 4 oz jar
-WHAT IT DOES-
Resurfaces, refines and exfoliates the skin.
-HOW TO USE IT-
Apply a small amount to cleansed skin. Using gentle circular motions scrub face and neck. Rinse with warm water. Recommended usage, 1 to 2 times per week.
INGREDIENTS: castile soap (potassium oleate, potassium cocoate, glycerin, potassium citrate, potassium palm kernelate, palm kernal acid), water, shea butter, glycerin, honey, tamanu oil, aloe vera, gelatin, sodium chloride, vitamin c, citric acid, corn starch, pumice, strawberry seeds, burdock glycerin tincture, peru balsam, rose, myrrh, frankincense, lavender.
- Tamanu Oil is reputed to have wondrous wound-healing properties. Promoting repair of acne, eczema, psoriasis, burns, rashes and insect bites. Used in skin care not only does is aid in healthy skin but it is also a good water-binding agent.
- Aloe Vera moisturizes the skin without feeling heavy or greasy, prevent the skin from feeling dry after make up application. Aloe contains 2 hormones (Auxin and Gibberellin) that provide wound remedial and anti-inflammatory properties. They stimulate growth of new cells allowing the skin to heal quickly and naturally with minimal scarring
- Shea Butter is high in vitamins A, E & F which are some essential vitamins needed for good skin balance. Shea will not clog your pores while it evens out skin tone, moisturizes and absorbs quickly.
- Burdock Root rids skin of toxins that can contribute to the development of acne and other skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis.
Recycling – Naked Packaging at Calla Lily Cosmetics
Our naked packaging choice!
90% of all products are in some cardboard or paperboard packaging, sometimes in multiple layers. Inner, Outer, and actual product packaging adds three times the cardboard and paperboard to products.
80% of retailers do recycle cardboard and paperboard, in spite of this, cardboard still makes up 41% of our municipal waste streams.
At Calla Lily we made the decision to use recyclable materials whenever possible for our packaging. We feel we can achieve our own unique style without sacrificing our environment. This also led us to our naked packaging philosophy. We may choose to, from time to time, use some secondary packaging but by and large we strive to be 100% naked packaging.
We want our products to stand on their own feet and help mother earth along the way.
|Size||2 oz, 4 oz|