Age Defying Cleanser
An Age Defying Cleanser that repairs and stops time
No product can permanently reverse the signs of aging, but our proprietary formula can prevent those wrinkles and sags from getting larger and more noticeable.
CL Skin’s Age Defying cleanser has been crafted to reduce the effects of time. Our carefully selected ingredients include Tamanu oil, Shea Butter, Vitamin C, and essential oils that work together to repair, soothe and promote healthy, beautiful, ageless skin. We can’t turn back time but we can help slow the clock down and leave you with radiant, silky soft skin.
Tamanu oil, what is it?
Tamanu oil is an amazing oil that kills bacteria, has anti-inflammatory components that help minimize acne scarring and rosacea, as well as encouraging wound-repair of the skin. This includes the reduction of psoriasis, eczema, rashes, and insect bites. This incredible oil does this and more! Read more about this versitile ingredient.
Why Shea Butter in my cleanser?
The Egyptian Queen, Nefertiti, was said to owe her legendary beauty to the use of Shea butter. It has been used for centuries for its ability to moisturize and give us that youthful appearance. This butter contains vitamins A and E, as well as essential fatty acids that improve the skins texture and appearance. Vitamin A helps fight blemishes, wrinkles, eczema, and dermatitis. This unbelievable butter also has natural anti-inflammatory properties that have been known to help wounds heal faster, relieve sunburn, and help rashes heal quicker. Read more about this timeless ingredient.
We have hand blended these amazing ingredients into this cleanser. We added no artificial fragrances or dyes and this product is paraben and sulfate free. All you will smell is the woody, earthy fragrance of the oils as you wash away the days stress.
-WHAT IT DOES-
It will help repair acne and acne scarring, eczema, roseacea, minor skin conditions and aid in defying the effects of aging.
-HOW TO USE IT-
Use dime size, lather onto damp skin, rinse. Tone and moisturize
Ingredients: castile soap (potassium oleate, potassium cocoate, glycerin, potassium citrate, potassium palm kernelate, palm kernal acid), water, shea butter, glycerin, tamanu oil, aloe vera, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, steric acid, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, sorbic acid, sodium chloride, xanthum gum, T95 tocopherols, vitamin c, citric acid, burdock tincture, peru balsam, rose, myrrh, frankincense, lavender.
- Tamanu Oil is reputed to have wondrous wound-healing properties. Promoting the healing of acne, eczema, psoriasis, burns, rashes and insect bites. Used in skin care not only does is aid in healthy skin but it is also a good water-binding agent. Tamanu Oil has a rich, woody-spicy scent.
- Rose Oil is great for sensitive, dry, and aging skin. Rose oil is antibacterial, antiseptic and astringent. It moisturizes, hydrates, reduces inflammation, and redness on the skin. For aging skin it tones and lifts the skin, heals broken capillaries and fights wrinkles
- Frankincense is inherently astringent so it acts as a balancer, reducing excess dryness or oiliness, returning the skins condition back to normal.
- Myrrh is anti-fungal, antibacterial, improves texture of the skin, tones wrinkles, fights free radicals,
- Peru Balsam balances sensitive skin, heals dry chapped skin, and has wound healing properties
Recycling – Naked Packaging at Calla Lily Cosmetics
Our naked packaging choice!
90% of all products are in some cardboard or paperboard packaging, sometimes in multiple layers. Inner, Outer, and actual product packaging adds three times the cardboard and paperboard to products.
80% of retailers do recycle cardboard and paperboard, in spite of this, cardboard still makes up 41% of our municipal waste streams.
At Calla Lily we made the decision to use recyclable materials whenever possible for our packaging. We feel we can achieve our own unique style without sacrificing our environment. This also led us to our naked packaging philosophy. We may choose to, from time to time, use some secondary packaging but by and large we strive to be 100% naked packaging.
We want our products to stand on their own feet and help mother earth along the way.