Complexion Repair Toner
Complexion Repair Toner brings skin back to pH balance while controlling oil and shine
Our handcrafted proprietary formula not only brings back pH and oil production into balance it also helps combat breakouts on our skin.
- Excellent astringent giving it the ability to remove excess oil from skin
- Will not strip moisture from the skin
- Balance the moisture in our skin
- Soothe and aid in repairing of skin
- Helps strengthen the skin to aid in reducing wrinkles and sagging
– INGREDIENT FACTS-
- Witch Hazel locks moisture into the skin allowing for optimal hydration. Helps to prevent peeling and flaking giving our skin an overall smooth look.
- Clary Sage Fights free radicals that attack our skin and contribute to sagging and wrinkles. Balances and regulates the production of natural oils in the skin, reducing both oily and dry skin giving our skin a young and beautiful look.
- Frankincense Is an astringent so it acts as a balancer, reducing excess dryness or oiliness, returning the skin’s condition back to normal.
- Juniper Berry Combats blemishes ad helps to balance the oils in our skin giving it a natural appearance.
- Lavender oil helps regulate our natural oil production in our skin as well as eliminate skin bacteria. Lavender contributes to maintaining a balanced, firmer skin tone
-HOW TO USE IT-
Spray all over freshly cleansed face
Ingredients: distilled water, witch hazel, glycerin, juniper berry, clary sage, frankincense, sandalwood, lavender
Recycling – Naked Packaging at Calla Lily Cosmetics
Our naked packaging choice!
90% of all products are in some cardboard or paperboard packaging, sometimes in multiple layers. Inner, Outer, and actual product packaging adds three times the cardboard and paperboard to products.
80% of retailers do recycle cardboard and paperboard, in spite of this, cardboard still makes up 41% of our municipal waste streams.
At Calla Lily we made the decision to use recyclable materials whenever possible for our packaging. We feel we can achieve our own unique style without sacrificing our environment. This also led us to our naked packaging philosophy. We may choose to, from time to time, use some secondary packaging but by and large we strive to be 100% naked packaging.
We want our products to stand on their own feet and help mother earth along the way.