Complexion Repair Cleanser
Working towards the perfect complexion?
End the fight with your skin, and start the process of balancing oil production and clearing acne with CL skin’s Complexion Repair Cleanser.
This cleanser is all about finding the balance between deep cleansing, balancing oil production and refining your skin. This gentle pH balanced foam cleanser is cooling and soothing on sore, inflamed skin and washes all the impurities down the drain where then belong. With the aid of beneficial essential oils your skin will begin to improve it’s appearance quickly. Implementing the entire line will leave your skin hydrated, but not oily, healthy but not dry.
Oily, Acne, Combination
– INGREDIENT FACTS-
- Pumpkin Seed Oil has powerful antioxidants and essential fatty acids to retain moisture and maintain normal cell structure. High amounts of zinc and vitamin E to improve skin tone, help wounds heal more rapidly, fight acne and help with skin renewal.
- Peru Balsam antibacterial, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and an antioxidant.
- Lavender is antiseptic benefiting oily and acneic skin, and helps reduce bacteria growth. It also helps in normalizing oil production. Lavender oil’s natural soothing properties and ability to reduce inflammation allow it to reduce skin redness and conditions such as burns, eczema and psoriasis.
- Calendula is used to disinfect minor wounds and to treat infections of the skin. The antibacterial properties of this plant make it useful in treating acne. The herb stimulates the production of collagen at breakout sites and minimizes scarring.
Following up with our Complexion Repair Toner
Why do I have Acne? Read more
Use dime size, lather onto damp skin, rinse. Follow with Complexion Repair Toner and Moisturizer
Ingredients: Purified Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Lauramide DEA, Lauryl Glucoside, Ammonium Xylene Sulfonate, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Chloride, Aloe Vera Gel, Argan Oil, Avacado Oil, Coconut Oil, EDTA, Calendula, Glycerin, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Tea Tree EO, Peppermint EO, Peru Balsam EO, Rose EO, Lavender EO
1. Calendula is used to disinfect minor wounds and to treat infections of the skin. The antibacterial properties of this plant make it useful in treating acne. The herb stimulates the production of collagen at breakout sites and minimizes scarring.
2. Peppermint oil is very soothing and cooling for breakouts and blemishes. Nourishes dull skin and improves the texture of oily or greasy skin.
3. Tea Tree oil disinfects and soothes blemishes and breakouts. The oil penetrates the blockage between your skin and sebaceous glands and for disinfecting the pores by helping dry out breakouts without redness or peeling.
4. Pumpkin Seed oil has powerful antioxidants and essential fatty acids to retain moisture and maintain normal cell structure. High amounts of zinc and vitamin E to improve skin tone, help wounds heal more rapidly, fight acne and help with skin renewal.
Recycling – Naked Packaging at Calla Lily Cosmetics
Our naked packaging choice!
90% of all products are in some cardboard or paperboard packaging, sometimes in multiple layers. Inner, Outer, and actual product packaging adds three times the cardboard and paperboard to products.
80% of retailers do recycle cardboard and paperboard, in spite of this, cardboard still makes up 41% of our municipal waste streams.
At Calla Lily we made the decision to use recyclable materials whenever possible for our packaging. We feel we can achieve our own unique style without sacrificing our environment. This also led us to our naked packaging philosophy. We may choose to, from time to time, use some secondary packaging but by and large we strive to be 100% naked packaging.
We want our products to stand on their own feet and help mother earth along the way.